"This was a dangerous, uncontrolled reaction because the magnesium particles were spilling out of the dumpster and releasing gas. If our inspectors hadn’t intervened, this dangerous conduct could well have led to a serious fire or explosion." – Steve Owens

Ajouter un commentaire

« This was a dangerous, uncontrolled reaction because the magnesium particles were spilling out of the dumpster and releasing gas. If our inspectors hadn’t intervened, this dangerous conduct could well have led to a serious fire or explosion. » – Steve Owens

Laisser une réponse